Monday, May 30, 2011

Inner peace

I have yet to find my inner peace. Perhaps it is because I have yet to accept that I had feelings for you previously. As such, it has been difficult nowadays as I need to put up a front. I need to guard my heart more carefully nowadays such that I don't get hurt.

Will I ever stop being angry?

If one were to look into my eyes nowadays, they are empty, just like my soul. I don't know why I am doing what I am doing. My heart is no longer here.

Should I tender my resignation? If yes, where do I go to?

I need to make a decision soon, before mid June, before I need to commit 9 months.

I wonder if you already know. What are your thoughts? How do you feel? Alas, I know that I can not talk to you about this as you will not share with me, just like how you chose to talk to someone else, rather than me about how to go about making your decision.

No comments: