Sunday, February 26, 2012

BC Today

Am really glad that I'd gone for class today , even though it wasn't the usual trainer.

As she had mentioned who the cover was gonna be, I'd gone. I'd attended her lesson before & had thoroughly enjoyed it!

Other than her encouraging us by saying "Come on team!", I like her British/Cockney accent. I find her to be clear as well & she does give about 150%.

Of course, the one is still the best.
My gut feel is that education level wise, may not be high or sthg, unlike the cover. The cover somehow carries some form of high level intellect.

I find the cover's lesson to be at a more comfortable pace for me.

What I'd enjoyed about today's lesson
- the nice accent :)
- the encouragement as a team :)
- great instructor
- even though it wasn't the one, I was able to spur myself on by screaming in my head to give more. I'd place aside the fatigue & just gave it my all, whilst screaming in my head.

I had truly enjoyed today's lesson tremendously ! :)

No comments: