Saturday, October 27, 2007

Beginning of a New Chapter

Has the new chapter truly begun
Everything seems to be different
In a positive light

The old feelings are gone
Why the sudden change overnight
Too true to believe

Does this mean that the past was not true
Those feelings in the past were unreal
But the existence was so dominant

Have I gone back to my old self
Have I lost all feelings
Or have I now embarked on a new journey

For the past is the past and will remain as such
Why did I suddenly wake up
There is still this unsettled feeling within

Being able to move on quickly now
Failure seen as lessons to success
Life is too short

So many things to do, so little time
Plenty of time has been wasted already
Move, dash, run

There's still that little bit that lingers
Does letting go mean it never existed, ever
For it would be too painful to deny a great past

Many questions asked
Few answers forth coming
Accept it for what it is now and enjoy the moment

Make a different choice the next time
Acknowledge the consequence
Move on and move forward

For life truly is a journey
For each and everyone of us to make the best out of
It is up to me how I want it to be

Time starts now ...

No comments: