Monday, April 7, 2008

I wish ...

I wish ...

That the past never ended
That the past continued on to the present and then on to the future
That you're by my side
That you're next to me

I long ...

For those days when we had just spent much time together
For those days when we had breakfast together
For those days when we were close

I yearn ...

For you to be next to me
For you to be with me each step of the way
For you to miss me

I still miss you. It is painful and tough at times when life moves on without you in my life. I am still finding it tough to imagine my life without you in it. Sometimes I do not know what I am doing anymore. I feel like I am going back into the spiral. I just miss having you around. I am keeping myself busy with other things but it is still painful.

1771554

No comments: