Monday, September 21, 2009

Decision has been made

The decision has been made. I was hoping against hope that it will never happen, even though deep deep down, I knew it was going to happen. I guess I was running away from reality, my favourite past time. I need to face up to reality as it will happen eventually.

I don't know how to feel or react. I am numb. I guess I don't want to face up to it. I cannot imagine the absence. I really can't. Maybe I am stopping the floodgates for it is too painful to feel right now.

I need to stop thinking of myself and to think for the other person. This other person has gone through so much and it was not easy to have to come to this decision. I will definitely miss having this person around, that's for sure.

This person is such a huge part of my life. I don't know. If I were to feel and to be present, I'm sure the tears will fall ... tremendously ...

I wish this other person all the best. May you find clarity, happiness and the answers that you are looking for.

On a side note, I need to start figuring out life for myself. What do I want? What do I want?

No comments: