Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Emotions are flooding

The emotions are coming like crazy. I feel the anger and pain that I once felt not too long ago. Being emotionally involved truly sucks. I don't know how else to control this. I feel like being damn petty but I can't. In my position, I need to be the bigger person. At least with the past, it really would have no impact. However with the present, I need to be very mindful. Perhaps it was a wrong decision. I don't know.

I am really tired to be feeling this way. I didn't feel this way last year. The present reminds me so much of you. I don't know. I need to distance myself a whole lot more. I need to stop caring. Maybe I shouldn't give a freaking damn if I end up to be hated. Of course, the relationship would suck and that is not what I want. I need to calm down and think things through.

Perhaps I am also upset with myself with how I'd handled the situation.

I am so so uber pissed that I want to give a piece of my mind ... Really ... I just want to scream and shout and just say and then I will probably break down ... This is so so familiar ... This was the scenario that kept on playing in my mind in the past ... Why has it now returned?

I need to do something about this.

No comments: