Sunday, July 11, 2010

Disciple

It would be nice to have a disciple. To have someone who can continue doing what I do, to have someone whom I can have a great impact on and to mentor this person.

To have heard what I heard just now, I felt terrible. She was with her for at most 1 month and ppl see her traits in her already. I was with her for 9 months and I'd spent so so much time with her, and not even a single trace of any similarity. In fact, both of us differ in our thinking so greatly that it has not been easy for me to manage her.

I am not asking for a lot. However given my pathetic level of influence, I do wonder why I continue doing this.

I look at my past and all have left. I know that certain things are beyond my control but to have outcomes turn out that way is pretty painful.

Sometimes I feel like I have hit rock bottom as I have no clear sense of direction and the future. A part of me feels like taking a long long break. I don't know anymore.

No comments: