Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Great day !

Today was a really wonderful & enjoyable day ! :)

It started off well. I need to remember the positive, there are some really nice ones who remember & don't give me a hard time. Some are really sweet. Am touched. I need to keep on remembering the positive.

Then had lunch with quite a no of them. Rarely do we get an opportunity to have lunch together. I cherish this rare & wonderful opportunity. It was really nice! Enjoyed the bonding time with them ! :)

Had then gone for BC & RPM. Found the classes quite manageable. RPM was a little better than usual. Maybe the classes got easier. I find her highly motivating & inspiring :) I enjoy her classes. It was nice when she'd spoken to me a bit more too today. I was just too tired to be more friendly today. I wanted to just drop dead already. She's really nice. I wish I could talk to her more & find out more about her.

I also need to smile more despite the tough times. Even though it may be tough, I don't have to be sooo fierce looking & not smile at all. I need to relax more & smile more despite the tough times & challenges. I wonder how she does it. Even though it's tough, she can still smile through. I need to learn from her on this.

I need to come out of my shell & start to talk more. I need to & I must. I will try with what I have or know for the moment.

No comments: