Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Really happy today

Am really really really really happy today. 

I feel good !! :)

What made my day today
- I have a good idea and picture of a certain aspect of the project. It feels much clearer now. At least it's a little clearer now as compared to prveious. 
- I had managed to handle a few things, really happy to have gotten some of the questions answered for the workflow. I feel like I've accomplished a fair bit with this. Really happy with this
= Had contributed towards a discussion just now and it felt good. 
- Am also happy that the majority see the value of another project that I am handling and want to push it to a higher level. I have great support with this and I know it can be taken to greater heights .. Am really happy that it has reached this state. I never imagined that it will reach this level. I feel happy to be part of a team to make changes happen and changes that will have significant impact on many stake-holders. 
- I am also very happy to have bonded really really well with the current. I feel that we have a great connection and are similar in so many ways. I am truly truly grateful as to how things worked out. 
- I feel that my relationship with my team is also much better. I feel truly grateful for having a wonderful team !

- Class today
>- Both classes, well 1.5 of the classes, were taught by the excellent trainer. I enjoy the classes tremendously
>- It was really nice when I came out of the changing room & saw the trainer ... Really happy
>- Very very happy too when she'd made small talk with me and she'd initiated the small talk. Really really happy that she had initiated it. It would be nice to talk to her more as a friend, rather than a trainee-trainer. I must say that I was rather surprised. Initially, I was wondering who was it who was talking to me. When I'd realised that it was her, I was really very very happy. I should talk to her more. I'm sure she's a friendly kinda person. 
>- It was nice when she'd smiled at me at BC today
>- It was nice when she'd noticed that I was down during the stretch and wanted to make sure I was ok. 
>- It was nice when she'd seen me during RPM today. 
>- Really really really really thankful that she'd taught 1.5 of the classes today. Really grateful for that. 
>- I truly enjoy her classes

I wish I could talk to her more ..... She's an interesting character. It will be interesting to learn from a working stand-point also, esp in terms of training new ppl etc. 

I truly truly wish I could talk to her more. 

No comments: