Thursday, January 17, 2008

Rollercoaster

Life truly is a roller-coaster, with its ups and downs. I'd managed to get up and start walking again after a fall. I had gone jogging today and I still can't believe that I could do it on my own, especially after trying out on Sunday and not achieving what I had wanted to achieve. It was tough. Somehow there was something in me that had pushed me and that I wanted to give it another shot and to do it. Thankfully, it was good. There were moments when I had wanted to give up. Somehow I managed to press on. I was so overwhelmed with emotions at the end of it all.

Last week was tough when the flood gates opened and the past flooded me. It hurts that I miss you. It hurts even more when you don't feel the same way. It is so painful to love someone and to not be loved in return. Why did I choose to open my heart to you?

I am just glad that slowly I am starting to stand up again.

No comments: