Friday, January 25, 2008

Trigger

It is still painful and hurting at times. There are some moments with you that will trigger the past, the wonderful memories that I have, that I have spent with you. I wish it never ended. When you leave, emptiness slowly creeps in. When this happens, I tell myself to stop thinking about it and to be thankful of the many good things that I have in my life. It still hurts, knowing the closeness that I once shared with you. Each encounter has yet to have a fleeting moment of the past. There are times when I resent you. Sometimes I wish that I had never crossed path with you. However I am glad that we did. You have pushed me and will not accept mediocrity. For that I am thankful. There have been many a times when I feel that you're my pillar of strength and support. I wish I could spend my life with you. It is just so easy to be hanging out with you. I am just so comfortable with you. I still remember what I said when I saw your profile. It has indeed become a reality for me. I wish we could go back to the good old days. Alas the past shall be that, the past. I still miss having you around. I miss having you next to me. It hurts. I shall never forget those numbers, that dinner, that day, the following day. Those were the happiest moments of my life. It is truly a great mockery that the person who has made me happy has made me sad, upset, angry and so many other emotions at the same time. I am holding back so much more now. I am distancing myself from you, such that I do not get hurt. There are so many things that I want to say to you but it will be of no use.
Missing you ...

No comments: