Saturday, February 2, 2008

1 month has passed

1 month of 2008 has passed. What have I achieved? I have moved forward slightly but still far from it. I still reflect on the past. I am still unable to let go of it completely. I wish it was the good old days once more but I know time has moved on. It hurts when I see the vast contrast. I am torn right now up to a point I am numb.

I had dinner with my lp mates. It was great fun. It was dinner at a Chinese restaurant followed by drinks at a club at One degree 15. It was awesome. Had a great time. This place is really great. One day, I hope that I can be a member and own my own yacht and drive out into the sea. These are all materialistic dreams. I should learn to be contented with what I have as I am fortunate already.

I wish we never stopped being close. I wish we spent much time together still. It's still numbing at times.

No comments: