Monday, February 18, 2008

Reflections

I know that it is perhaps strange to reflect on the year of 2007 now. When I look back on the year that has passed, I am amazed about the events that have shaped the year of 2007. The year has truly been great! With so many achievements and so many things I never thought possible actually came true.

I am thankful for the many wonderful things that have happened. I am grateful for the support rendered by friends in helping me see through the darkest period of my life. I appreciate the company of my friends when we meet up and hang out. I have taken so many things for granted. I have come to realize that there are so many things that I am grateful for. For the tough and challenging happenings, I have come out a stronger person. I feel more at peace with myself now. I feel that I have learnt to let go things that are not so important. I have learnt to appreciate the things that I have in life. To wake up each day is something I am thankful for, to make today even better than yesterday.

I am glad that things are looking up and are improving. I hope and pray that 2008 will be a better year.

No comments: