Monday, February 25, 2008

Dragonboating - An Exhilarating Experience

Went dragonboating yesterday. What a thrilling experience! :) I had so much fun and was grinning from ear to ear. Even though I am now aching, I have no regrets at all. It was truly great fun! To be able to see the skyline from that view .. To be able to see the Singapore Flyer from that angle ... Wow!! Happiness. It felt like I was overseas. All these treasures within reach. I am contented and happy. A great family, wonderful friends and coupled with an exciting experience. Happiness!

I am grateful and happy! Each day is a joyous moment filled with many wonderful things. Happiness oozing out of every pore within me. It has been awhile since I felt this way. What goes down must come up. I am glad that I am on the way up.

No comments: