Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Ending it

We were supposed to go out for coffee that day but you fell asleep and thus didn’t hear my call. By the time you got up, it was already quite late and the coffee plans were cancelled. This week, I had not met up with you. You told me that you’ll see me today. Again that did not happen. You had things to settle.

You know what. I give up. I give up caring about you, caring for you. Go on your trips with your other friends. You had mentioned that if you could cope financially this year, we’ll go on a trip together. From what I can see, I don’t think this will happen. Go on your trips with your friends to Thailand. Go on your trips with A. Go on your trip to Mauritius. Go on your trip to Taiwan. I give up. I cannot care less what you do.

I had a nightmare last night and it involved you. I wanted to see you today and spend time with you to make sure everything is ok. I was looking forward to spending some time with you today. That did not happen.

I want to end the friendship already. I want to cut off all ties with you. I freaking give up. When I saw someone waiting for you, I was pretending to be busy and to not care. But it hurts inside. It hurts deep down.

I give up.

No comments: