Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sundays

It is still not that easy on weekends, especially Sundays. I will still remember the Sundays that we had gone jogging, where I feel that you will push me to do better. I still have fond memories of the dinners that follow suit. With all these happy memories, I also remember the tension at times or awkwardness at my part and even anger too. I felt like yes, you were jogging next to me but I remembered wanting more. I think the last jog was one whereby I felt that I had pushed you away and that I was angry with you as you were no longer next to me.

I need to remember the whole picture and not just the happy moments as there were tough moments as well. Will I ever see you as a friend? I don't know.

Right now, I just feel like I want to go jogging with you and to just hang out with you. I want to have coffee and dinner with you.

It is getting better day by day but I am still not devoid of feelings for you.

No comments: