Sunday, February 7, 2010

Challenging week

It has been a challenging and dramatic week. It feels like a nightmare. Unfortunately it's the reality. I wonder what will happen as the day gets nearer.

I am forever wondering how you are doing. There are some parts of your blog that I wish you were making a reference to me. It would be wishful thinking on my part definitely. I want to catch up with you. Each time, I feel like messaging you, I am reminded of the past. Even when I'd caught up with you recently, you didn't shed any light of the possible new developments. As that is the case, then what is the point in catching up with you. About one year ago, you had surprised me with a wonderful bouquet of roses. I wonder if the same will happen this year. I know that when I start wondering, I start expecting. Then I get disappointed as it will not happen.

I don't know if I have fallen for the current. If I have, I am very screwed.

No comments: