Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tired

Am freaking tired .... Yesterday's outburst was uncalled for. She was really lucky that there was one more person present. Had that not been the case, a fighting match would have ensued that would have led to either of us walking out of the room. Was so so angry till I was on the verge of tears. Am holding back so much now. Am not going to say much from now on. Am freaking tired. I don't deserve that kind of treatment at all. Had it been with any of the rest of the seniors, it would have never happened that way. I had allowed for it to get to such a stage. Too much leeway had been given from the start. I need to start to put my foot down, from now on.

I just want to give a lashing. Too much emotions at stake. I'm the senior, I need to be more wise. I need to hold my tongue a bit more. I wish the tears would come already. Then I can move on.

No comments: