Sunday, January 23, 2011

Moving on

It is time for me to move on.

I want to explore challenges out of pharmacy. I know that what I'm handling can be handled by others in time to come.

I feel sad to leave the big family that I'm accustomed to. I want to serve a few people. Yet I must look at the big picture and see what is best for myself. What do I want? Where do I see myself in the next few years?

I know that one of the good reasons for leaving is that
- I will never see you again, which will give time for my heart to heal completely. It still hurts to see you so close to others, except for me. It is painful. I just wish that I could cry but somehow, the tears refuse to fall.
- I will see my past less often, which will also give me more space to get over it.

I really need to move on. I hope to move out completely by April 2011.

No comments: