Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A test

What a day today has been.

It started off on a bad note. Things did not get any better from there.
1) I feel that I am expected to provide answers at very short notice.
2) I feel that I am expected to provide covers at very short notice. It's not as if I am hiding anyone in my pockets. I have given all that is already available.
3) I am highly surprised that a senior could not see the difficulties of the manpower at that point in time. Furthermore, what was proposed was ridiculous.
4) People get upset when I ask them to confirm their VL. Hallo - it's your VL? I have to chase you to ask YOU if YOU want to take YOUR VL?
5) I don't sit around waiting for people to call me or SMS me or to just wait for incoming emails and answer them one by one. I have many many other things to do. So pardon me if I don't answer immediately.
6) YOUR problem is not the only problem that I am handling. There are many many other problems that I am handling all by myself - by me, myself and I. I have no cover at all. Nobody. So I have NOBODY to SOS.
a) IT problems - come to me.
b) Roster problems - come to me.
c) Workflow problems - come to me.
d) EVERYTHING ELSE - also come to me.
e) Things that I no longer handle - also come to me. I am expected to think through what is not for me to handle.
7) Somehow I feel as though I am expected to know everything. Hallo - I don't know everything. If another senior did not pass it to me, I don't have it. I don't know what is in there and what needs to be done moving forward. Ask that person yourself.
8) I was NOT supposed to cover today. The SOS came too fast and unnecessarily. It was still manageable. BLOODY HELL !!! Even though I had helped when I didn't have to and then had to go off cos I had to go off for a meeting, ppl not happy. Damn damn damn pissed.
9) I feel crap and terribly upset with her. I still cannot forget what had happened that day. Of all the things that I have done, this is how I am being repaid back.
10) The GREATEST horrible thing that had happened was at the IT meeting when 2 of my past were at the same meeting as me. What a joke. What a horrible terrible cruel joke ! These are the 2 people whom I had nurtured to be IT pharmacists. They are now sitting opposite me with other institutions, when I need help terribly. What a cruel joke! I know things happen for a reason, for a good reason. I have yet to see why this is happening to me. Why couldn't either of the 2 join me as IT pcists? Why? Why? That was the last straw of a crap crap day.

The heart is now closed for good. Never to be re-opened again. It is too painful to care. I am done caring.

Times like this make me want to just submit my letter. If the electronic med ordering does NOT happen, I will do just that.

I am this close to a breakdown. THIS CLOSE !

I can hardly wait for the day to end.

No comments: