Saturday, January 24, 2009

Awesome day

The day ended well yesterday. I am relieved as to how things have worked out.

Had hung out and had dinner with a dear friend. Had enjoyed myself! It felt like I was catching up on the good old days. It has been enjoyable. Am glad to be ending off the day on a high !

Was touched when I was offered something I liked. I was also surprised when my dear friend paid for my dinner. It was a nice gesture. It was a wonderful touch. Usually when I go out for dinner with the past, I will pay for everything. I am partly to blame for not asking to go dutch. Oh well. That past is now past.

I am thankful that the closeness between my and my dear friend had remained. I shudder when I remember the past when a careless mistake would have led to me losing something truly meaningful and precious. And this would have been at the expense of something so not worth while.

Had truly enjoyed yesterday! :)

No comments: