Thursday, January 15, 2009

Returns

I had gone there a couple of days ago to pass to your friend to pass to you your parcel and your letters. Unfortunately your friend was on leave. As such, I had to call you to pass to you.

I am glad that you didn't sound as endearing as I had imagined over the phone.

I remembered being a little nervous as I passed to you your things. I also remembered thinking that before me is someone whom I had cared greatly about and someone whom I still miss occasionally. I also remembered that this is the same person who had texted me "Chill it ... Take care" and "You said you needed time ... you needed space ... you needed to be away from me ... I gave it all to you." I cannot believe that I have wasted my emotions, energy and time on such a person. It was so not worth it. I have got better things to do and others who care greatly about me.

I am glad I walked away not being disappointed.

No comments: