Monday, January 12, 2009

Overwhelmed

I am overwhelmed by emotions once again. Those same emotions keep coming back up. I know it is never going to happen. I know you don't feel the same way. Nonetheless, I still broke down. I am so tired of wasting my energy on such emotions when it is so not worthwhile. I am at a loss as to what to do.

Work at the moment is not going great either. I have no idea what I am doing and why I am even doing them anymore. I feel like I am putting out fire after fire and I have lost track and lost sight of everything.

Sometimes, I feel that with you around, I will be able to function as least normally. I know that even I were to keep it up, eventually, you will leave and if I were to continue, it will be worse for me in that manner. It has to start now.

I feel like going away, from everyone and everything. I am this close to giving everything up. Nothing matters anymore.

No comments: