Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Good start to the month

Had gone jogging last Sunday. Despite the fact that the iPOD had run out of battery, I had managed to jog the intended distance completely and not at too slow a pace I feel. I felt good that day! I had also completed reading the book that a close friend had lent me. It was an enjoyable read.

I felt that I had started the month off well and had come out of the rut that I was stuck in.

I also hope that my yearnings for the past has decreased tremendously. I don't know. I still miss you once in a while but I feel a whole lot better.

I should have just told you way in the beginning that there was no way that I could be friends with you. It would have been too difficult and painful. Now I fully understand the reason why. It makes so much sense now why I had felt that way. You are a whole lot more than just a friend to me. Oh well, I enjoyed the companionship.

Sometimes, I still wonder. It could be the ego talking but oh well.

It is still not easy but it is a lot better. Much better.

No comments: