Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wonderful surprise




What a way to start the day! I had a wonderful surprise this morning. Someone had sent me chocs and flowers. It was a sweet gesture. Now I just need to know who is the sender.

So many questions running through my head?
- what is the intention?
- why now?
- what happened?
- are u apologizing to me? if yes, for what? what did u do wrong?
- did something happen at your end?
- are you all right?
- what is the meaning of this gesture?
- why arent you picking up the calls?
- why arent you replying to my sms?

ARGH! Now I am irritated as I am not able to confirm if you are the sender. Irritating ..

I remembered grinning from ear to ear though in the morning. I kept reading and re-reading the card to ensure that it was meant for me and not someone else.

I have this feeling that you are the sender. If you are, then I hope you reveal your identity soon.

I didnt have the ending I'd imagined.

I hope all will be revealed soon.

No comments: