Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Identity revealed

I am glad that you had picked up the call on Monday morning. It was nice to hear from you again. I am thankful I could talk to you in a friendly manner. It sounded like you had a lot to handle that day. Hope that you are all right. I am sure you are capable of handling what you needed to get done.

What constitutes an apology? Action speaks louder than words. Are those sufficient? Right now, I just feel like I really don't care about my efforts put in already. I just want to meet up with you.

However a part of me is angry with you for showing up in my life like that. It also feels strange that you are apologizing to me. I am assuming that you are. Unless you are apologizing to someone else. I don't think I will ever completely let go.

No comments: