Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Have I lost touch

I was surprised to hear it once again. I had thought that things were going well. Today just seemed like a bad day. Hopefully it is just one of those days. I hope it will not happen.

Have I also been less sensitive? Have I been more selfish till I couldn't detect it? Am I that self-absorbed?

One of the stuff that had happened today made me wonder. I know that it would have been the same with you. And I would have been so caught .. so so caught in the middle. Given my state of mind with your presence, I would have made the wrong decision. I am so glad things have turned out the way they have turned out.

I have one to handle, perhaps a little less than you ... maybe because I couldn't handle you at all as I was so blinded.

I am glad for the current situation as it means I no longer have to go the past. The past with bittersweet memories.

I need to keep remembering the whole package. And that life has moved on .

No comments: