Sunday, June 21, 2009

How is it ...

How is it that the closeness we once shared over the couple of years disappeared over night? I can imagine asking you out for dinner again. It will be something like this "Are u available for dinner?" We then meet up and I don't know what to say. I will be at a loss for words. What had happened? Is there really nothing?

I wonder why is it that my dear friend could tell me much early on that it is not possible for us to be friends. It is still true today. I wonder if it is ever possible for us to be friends. Maybe I will always want more from you ... more than what you will be ready to give ... I have been reading your recent blogs ... I wonder if you have found someone. Good if you have. I just hope it's not C. If it is, I will be terribly upset as I will wonder why is it that I am not good enough for you.

I still wish that you miss me ...

No comments: