Sunday, June 21, 2009

Not looking foward

I am so not looking forward to tomorrow. It is going to be damn troublesome. ARGH !!! So irritating!!! I think it's just too much ... ARGH !!!!

I really don't want to go back to work tomorrow. I will arrive promptly and leave promptly as it's going to be freaking irritating ...

Another part that I don't want to handle is how to manage or handle someone ... A part of me is saying " Just do whatever already. I dont give a freaking damn. I don't care. I don't wanna care." Why should I care for this person? Why should I care anymore actually?

I thought that I had sorted out all my issues. I thought I had figured things out. ARGH !!!

I hate it when this person acts all so "cutesy". Oh .. give me a break .. Cut out the freaking act !! Bloody hell !!!! ARGH !!!!!

No comments: