Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009

What a year 2009 has been ! So many things have happened ... Just too many to mention.

Highlights of the year include:
1) Presenting TTR at SPC. The journey for that has been amazing! I felt like I was a complete different person on stage
2) Presenting Skype and for IP laptop ordering of meds. To have received such compliments on a job well done by CEO and COO really made my day. The efforts spent on the project as well as the presentation were worthwhile.
3) AHQI and my blue blouse. This was the icing to the cake. It was fun working with all of them! I still can't believe how I'd managed to pull that through.
4) I have gotten over my past a whole lot more. To see that even as friends, it is not possible cos you just don't put in much effort in this friendship. It is just not worthwhile anymore at all. Not at all.

Blessings:
1) Wonderful family
2) Excellent friends
3) Challenging work opportunities

I need to keep on remembering not to repeat mistakes of my past with my present.

2010 will be a blast and it will fly by !

No comments: