Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Interesting comment

It was interesting to hear what 001 had said. "It is so irritating to see the two of them together. It is as though they are joined at the hip. So irritating!!" I was amused to hear what 001 had said. When 001 explained why such emotions, I was deeply deeply touched. This is what I call a true friend. She had made a stand. It is about time I made a stand for myself in this area.

The door is truly closed and to never ever be opened again. The recent incident is proof enough that you don't have the decency to have shared with me your recent developments. When I think about all that I have done for you and when I see how I am being treated, all the more I feel stupid and I know that you treat me like crap. The treatment that I have received in return does not justify all that I have done for you. I guess you are that sort of person who will do what you like according to your whim and fancy. I am not denying that I am responsible for the part that I had to play. Nonetheless, the last straw was that. I actually doubted myself and thought I was asking for too much. Or that I was being weird.

Anyway, the door is closed. No more chances. Not worth my time at all.

At all.

No comments: