Thursday, November 26, 2009

Wonderful day

It has been a wonderful today ! I feel really happy! This despite not sleeping at all last night. I wonder why I feel this happy.

I feel happy because:-
1) Perhaps it was because I'd reflected quickly on a situation and felt that it was not meant to be taken personally. I want to be part of the team that makes things better for patients and safer for them.
2) I'd good time talking to my preceptee. Managed to quickly resolve a couple of the PML technical issues. Hopefully the student will come back soon and can further fine tune PML generation such that it takes even shorter time. I hope we can recruit enough patients.
3) It has been fun working with JL on the intranet/internet. To have heard that she enjoys it too really made me high.
4) My working relationship with my immediate junior has improved by leaps and bounds. I don't know what happened but it feels more relaxed. I feel happier. I can sense that she feels happier too. I feel that she has made effort to reflect and learn.
5) To have heard from my closest friend that it was good to have me back at work even though she has yet to come back. I feel touched. I hope our friendship stays as strong and close for as long as possible.

It's been awhile since I was last this happy. Am very very happy ! :)

It has been wonderful ! :)

No comments: