Monday, November 23, 2009

What will I say

What will I say should you initiate a catching up session?

Why did you not share with me that you were leaving? That you were joining XXX? I thought I was at least a close friend. Or at least a friend. For me to have heard such news from someone else is so painful. I feel hurt by it. It's not as if we'd not met up recently. We'd met up and you didn't even drop any clue or hints of such movings. Even when I'd SMSed you to congratulate you on your promotion, you didn't mention anything. I wonder if you would mention such things to me ever. When I think of the times I'd spent with you, of all the things I'd done for you, this is what I get in return. I am not expecting in return from all the times I'd spent with you. However I do expect that it is just basic courtesy. I mean, if I am a friend to you, you would have shared such developments with me. I'd even asked you some more. I feel really stupid. Really stupid.

When I think of all the times I'd spent with you, those time were a WASTE of my time. This is how I'm being treated in time. It was a complete waste of my time. I don't know who I am to you. I am most likely NOBODY at all to you. It really hurts. Really hurts.

I don't have such friends. With that, I am walking away. You are my past and that's just it. My past. Friends don't hurt one another. When I think of what you'd done and what I'd done, the conclusion is the same, I want this a whole lot more than you. I put in so so so much more than you. I feel like hurting you for I have been hurt by you. However it would not be worthwhile. I am just going to walk away and never be in contact with you anymore. I so feel like deleting you from facebook. You are a complete WASTE of my time.

I don't have such friends.

No comments: