Sunday, November 22, 2009

Grieving & Moving on

I am glad that I'd teared. I was holding back so much when I'd heard the news from someone else. I was also reflecting on what someone had shared. Moving on and letting go does not mean not dealing with it. We are entitled to grieve and then move on. I've grieved and I'd moved on.

I need to remember this as I keep forgetting what the pain feels like. By remembering the pain only then will I not repeat my mistake. I have given you so many chances, yet I get hurt each time. It is not worth while at all.

I don't know if it's good that I am so badly affected. I don't know if this is a sign that you have not been replaced. Perhaps the current is background noise that is still minimal, which is good. I need to extricate myself out from the current one such that it will never ever reach the level that I'd reached with you, for it will be disastrous in so so many ways.

I have grieved. I have teared. Time to move on.

No comments: