Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lesson

It was a good lesson to have heard the news from someone else as this reminded me how much I mean to you. Nothing. Not even as a friend. I know my friends would have told me, without me even asking. I'd asked you. There were also recent SMSes but you'd mentioned not a single thing. Not even a clue that would have led to such developments.

I saw your reply to my email. Anyway, the door is closed. We'll see when you want to initiate the meeting up. I am sure that I will not be available. I am sick and tired of being treated like that. I don't want to have anything to do with you. Enough.

From this lesson, the pain of yesterday is still felt. With this, it is a good reminder to not get close to the current one as the consequences will be the pain that I feel now.

No comments: