Sunday, January 3, 2010

Brand new year

The new year has just begun.

My brother will be coming back in 1 week's time. So exciting! I can't believe that I look forward to him coming back. When my mum had mentioned that if his career does not work out well for him here, he may join his ex-boss in Jeddah. I know that he's mentioned it before but I didn't know that it will not be in SG. I was stunned when I heard it. As I was driving to work last Saturday, I teared at the thought of my brother working out of SG. However if that is the best for him, then it is meant to be. I guess.

The high school musical has been playing a fair bit over the hols. When I heard the phrase "the one who inspires my heart", I was on the verge of tears. I don't know why I'm feeling emotional. Is it hormones? Or have things gotten worse on a personal front? I've not been hanging out with her, so it can't be that. However I do wish that I'd received an SMS from her. The similarities are frighteningly similar. I remembered SMSing ".... What will I do without you?" The reply was "You will learn to let go and learn to live without me." I should apply that to you. And now I need to apply it to her also. If I don't let go, the outcome will not be good.

There are so many things that I wish I knew the outcome ... At least for 2 things before the end of the month.

The pre-reg interview will be next Saturday ! My first interview for which I'm on the other side ... So exciting ! I wonder who will be the new blood who will join us as pre-regs.

No comments: