Sunday, January 10, 2010

Interviewing

It was fun being part of the interview panel who will determine who will be part of the fresh blood to train. It was an eye-opener and I'd enjoyed it from beginning to end. I'd thoroughly enjoyed it ! :)

I'm glad that there were a few whom I'd persisted and felt that they should be interviewed. The first one was a hit ! Of course that there was also one whom I was looking forward to. I'm glad that he didn't disappoint. Everything he said seemed to click with me so so much. It's like I've finally found my protege ... to have found someone who shares my interest ... When he'd said that he just likes gadgets and there was just something about it . When he shared even more about IT and pharmacy together, I could sense the passion. It's like ... finally !!! I hope he decides to join us. He will be good for our team. He will be good for my team. I remembered seeing the photo and there was just something about him that kinda "screamed out" at me. If it's to everyone's benefits that he joins, pls show him the way that he joins us. If not, so be it then. Things happen for a reason. There are no accidents.

I feel like I've found the one ....

No comments: