Sunday, January 24, 2010

Results pending

I wonder what will the results be. I was stunned that things didn't go well. I wonder what happened. I wonder what she was thinking. I really have no idea what will happen.

I will leave this in God's hands. If it's meant to be, pls show the light to the necessary people. If it is not meant to be, pls show me the way to overcome it. I don't think I will be as badly affected as I had been several years ago. Nonetheless, I will still be affected. Should I have said more things to put a stronger case? Should I not have said anything prior to it?

Another resemblance is that both had been emotional. I don't think it is a coincidence. There must have been something I'd said or done that had led to this. I need to work on this. I don't know ...

I hope that the results will be out soon. It is painful to wait in anticipation.

I feel that many things will be revealed this coming week.

No comments: