Friday, November 19, 2010

Decisions

Have made a few decisions on how to move forward ....

Where am I heading?
What makes me happy?

1) I need to let go of things that I cant control. I cant control how 09 will react. 09 has chosen that that will be the path and that due to the emotional stress of the past, it can never go back to the past. I need to distance myself from 09 to protect myself. If not, it will be too painful.

2) I want to do more IT healthcare related things, not just pertaining to my current scope of work. I will give myself at most 1 more year. If I am unable to do more IT healthcare related things, I will leave the organisation. I want to be able to handle like what JLTJ is handling. What I am doing now, is it heading in that direction?

3) I will not be a preceptor next year. I am so tired ... so very tired. I don't have anymore to give.

4) I will go for the PM workshop.

5) I will prepare for GMAT such that I can apply for MBA or Master's program. I need to find out what Master's program will do me good.

6) I will let go of 06 and stop wondering why. 06 has never been a friend and it will not be possible for us to be friends.

7) I have given my best to 010. It takes 2 hands to clap. I am very tired in having to manage 010. It has been very challenging indeed.

No comments: