Saturday, November 13, 2010

Right now

I feel terrible nowadays. I have been making mistakes with the roster. I have yet to be able to say no tactfully. I am tired of dealing with people and with their emotions.

I feel that I can no longer think clearly. I feel that I have lost all objectivity. I don't know what to give up. I don't know what to focus on.

I was just reflecting on my potential proteges/juniors
- My first is doing in another org
- My second didnt want to do it anymore
- My third, one of my close hopes, decided to do in another org
- My first p is doing sthg similar in another org
- My "assistant" left to do sthg else
- My current, who is very highly IT savvy, wants to do sthg else
- My second p is still here cos of the influence of another senior

I feel so hopeless. I truly feel like crap.

Perhaps it is time for me to move on. To another org. It will feel too weird to be joining another dept in e same org.

No comments: