Saturday, November 6, 2010

Post

It was painful to have read that post.

Don't I mean anything at all to you as well? It's not like we have been talking much. Yet you miss this other person. Yes, I know that we are on different wavelengths nowadays. I feel so inadequate in talking to you at times. There have been numerous times that I feel really small.

I know that you don't look up to me at all. You look up tonnes to this other person. This is an instance for which I feel that I have failed once again. I don't think I have ever influenced you in any way at all. The reason you are still here is because of this other person. I feel like crap.

I feel terrible each time I hear your laughter. With me, I always get demands from you and you feel upset when your demands can't be met. I feel like crap when I can't do anything to make your requests happen. Yes, there are times when they are possible. There are also times when it just can't happen. The latest incident was when you had chosen to give it up. Then you wanted it back and I'd felt that you were upset with me when it couldn't happen. I mean "What the .... !" I didn't ask you to give it up in the first place.

I don't want to manage you anymore.

I want to distance myself far far far far away from you. Sometimes I just wish that I am no longer around. Maybe I should just quit.

No comments: