Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas

It will be christmas soon. The only thing that keeps coming to my mind is the christmas party 2 years ago when we'd left early to go cycling at night and how I'd spent christmas with you last year. When will my life stop revolving around you? Was I in so deep that I have difficulty in letting go? Do I love you that much that I cannot let go? When I had passed your letter to your good friend yesterday and when you'd smsed me to convey your thanks, I thought I was okay. I felt happy that I didn't meet you. I felt that I was all right yesterday. Then in the afternoon, I felt angry. I have been deceiving myself. I still so badly want to meet up with you.

I wish I can forget it all just like that completely. I wish I could just cry my eyes out, forget it all, sleep it off and the next day, is a brand new day whereby the past is past and long forgotten.

No comments: