Friday, December 19, 2008

Having fun

Am having so much fun "doing" and guiding those two on the project. They are just so hilarious and great fun! Their emails are so funny that I can't help but smile and laugh out loud sometimes. I am so thankful to have those two. They have been such a pleasure to "have".

I was reflecting on what 001 had said. I will only be passionate when I am having fun. I am passionate about this because I am having fun with them. The truth is, I am. I am having tonnes of fun with this. It is a great pleasure to be working with them. Am loving every minute of it. This project is something I look forward to and it perks me up.

I always say that I want to have fun. I just want to have fun. When 001 said it that I am passionate only when I am having fun, I just realised how true that is. I am going continue to find fun in many other ways as that is how I will live my life, having fun! Of course there will be fun with responsibilities too.

What 001 had said was so insightful!

No comments: