Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I can't stand this any longer

I can't stand this any more. I am sick and tired of doing this. What is the purpose in doing all this? Is there any more joy? I see the many emails. I see what I need to follow-up on. I don't know what to follow-up on. I don't know what my focus should be. I just feel like screaming my lungs out. Without fail, I will feel like crap. I will feel that everything is beyond hope. I am so so tired. I don't know why I am thinking many times before adding you as a friend. I know that it will not suffice. Worse, I will know what you have been doing. I just want to meet up with you. I really feel like "Screw everything !!!!"
I am not following up on things fast enough. I don't know what I need to chase. I am really tired. I feel like I am on the verge of another breakdown. I cannot afford to feel like this every month. When I read the many emails, I feel suffocated. At the back of my mind, I am thinking of so many things. Am I that inefficient?

I feel like giving up.

No comments: