Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Quote

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day or a year, but eventually, it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. - Lance Armstrong.

As I reflect on the past year, it is definitely less painful nowadays. The dark days are gone. I don't know why I want to revive those days. Am I that bored? Or that stupid? I know someone did say, it will take at least 2 years. I was shocked when I heard that. I didn't want to believe that. I thought I could get out of it fast. The thing is, I didn't want to put much effort into it. Recently I have focused on other things till that fateful day.

I need to focus on other things and continue on my path out of this mess. I am almost there. Almost.

No comments: