Thursday, April 2, 2009

What a contrast

Coincidentally you had a blog entry on the last day of March this year as well. What a contrast! Mine was titled Waiting Eagerly and yours was Chill Out. I have been waiting for you to reach me for a time to catch and there you were chilling out with another person. When my friend pointed out that starbuckes was also available at the hospital, I felt a little better. It was not like you had gone our per se. The table also looked like the outlet at the hospital.

I am upset that we have yet to meet up but there is nothing I can do about it. I need to stop looking at your blog.

I guess I just have to accept that you had the best of intentions when you had decided to send me the surprise that day. However that was not the wisest thing to do.

Right now, I wish there is more to my life than just work. I am so tempted to throw everything away such that we could just meet up. I need to have something more than work. I don't care the consequences anymore.

It feels odd that the dark dark days are long gone. I don't know why I would want to spend my life in misery.

No comments: