Saturday, July 25, 2009

On cloud 9

Since by the time I am writing this, it is already Saturday, I will mention that I was happy yesterday. Really really happy. I feel that my hard work into preparing for the presentation of the kaizen at admin meeting had paid off. CEO had complimented pharmacy several times during this meeting about using Skype for CE with JMC Pharmacy staff and had mentioned that this technology had been put to good use. Really happy that he complimented several times. He had also praised the laptop ordering of meds. Am glad that am able to make boss look good ... look really good :)

After admin meeting had ended, COO had then come up to me and said "Shakira, well done" ... Wah ... I was elated to have received this compliments personally from COO. Really really happy.

To end the day, I had received an electronic card from you. I was really happy at that point in time. However when I looked at the card again, I was like okay, no big deal, so what. Maybe it has finally sunk in for me that I will always want more than you. Remember the MSN incident. Remember the many past incidents. I will push and want for more from you and that will never happen. Friendship between us is not possible as it really is not worth my while to pursue the friendship. When I reflect on what I have given and received from the rest, it is a whole lot from the rest. I wish you all the best.

Am really happy that the CE with Skype kaizen ppt had received compliments from CEO, COO and of course boss :)

No comments: