Thursday, July 30, 2009

Stunned

So much info revealed today and many things to reflect on

1) Stunned with the shocking news. I thought issues had been sorted out. Things appeared to be all right and happier. Have I lost touch and connection? It really pains me to imagine the absence.

2) Didn't handle that issue well. Jumped too quickly. Didn't control my emotions better.

3) There are more similarities between 09 and 06 than between 08 and 06. Both have the same birth order. Some slight friction and perhaps frustration earlier on. Recognize the strong headedness, frankness and the caring manner. Was completely thrown off when 001 had said that remark. Was stunned. I wonder if 001 is seeing that I am about to go down the same path again. I am worried that I will repeat my mistakes. Or worse still, cos of the perception that 09 is similar to 06, my wall comes up and I then become unfair in my treatment. 001 had remarked that 09 has a much better heart than 06, much better. 08 was completely different. Sometimes I wonder how bad is the heart of 06. Was it really that bad? I need to figure out to ensure that the mistakes are not repeated.

No comments: