Saturday, August 1, 2009

History

I cannot afford to let history repeat itself. It will be disastrous to not have learnt my lesson. Why do I light up when I meet 09? Why do I get excited when I meet 09? I had looked forward to meeting up to 08. I'd enjoyed those sessions with 08. Perhaps 08 was more pally and thus such emotions were not evoked. There are so many similarities between 09 and 06 that I fear what will happen next.

The only thing I can do as advised by a dear friend is to be more aware and to draw the lines very clearly. With 08, there was no need for such lines as 08 is very different from 09.

I guess that the difference between 08 and 09 is that I get excited and I do light up with 09. Yes, I do have a grin with 08 but with 09, it is very very different.

Sigh...

No comments: