Monday, August 3, 2009

A different kind of letting go

I need to let go of what I'm holding onto so tightly for 09. If I don't let go, I'll go crazy. I need to remember what I was like with 08. The thing is I can't remember at all. I don't have the faintest idea.

I must work on ensuring that I don't get emotionally involved with 09. If not, die lah.

I also need to ensure that even though 09 may conjure up the past with 06, I should not be pushing 09 away or treating 09 unfairly. I should not be putting up walls or I don't know. I need to be the same person to 09 as I have been to 08. I need to be pally with 09 and nothing more. Else, it will be a second spiral downhill and I don't think I have the time to handle it, nor the energy. I don't think I will then have what it takes to get back up again.

Maybe what had happened with 06 will not happen with 09 as 09 is too too busy. Don't know why 06 was super duper free and I was rather free too. Deadly combination.

I just need to distance myself from 09, to protect myself and my heart. And at the same time, be the same person I had been to 08, to 09.

No comments: